This recipe was inspired to give people a healthy dish to enjoy at their Super Bowl parties. It was so simple to make and was a hit with the family. It somewhat resembles a loaded baked potato but uses cauliflower instead of potatoes. It would be great to bring to any potluck or family event. If you are trying to avoid dairy, you can add nutritional yeast to the top instead of cheese.
• 1 – 1 ½ lb organic chicken thighs or breasts, cut into large chunks
• 1 head organic cauliflower, cut into florets
• 1 tablespoon high quality paprika
• 1 tablespoon garlic powder
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (check ingredients)
• ¼ teaspoon sea salt
• 1 package turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
• 1-2 cups organic, grass fed cheddar cheese, grated OR 1 cup nutritional yeast
•1-2 green onions, chopped
Mix the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce together in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and chicken and mix until everything is covered with the spice mixture. Put into a large glass baking dish and cook at 425 degrees for about 40 minutes. Top with grated cheese and bacon and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions and serve.
2 thoughts on “Loaded Cauliflower Chicken Bake”
[…] we eat those leftovers up I’m planning on making a loaded cauliflower chicken bake. It must be comfort food […]
This is one of my all time favorite recipes! Thank you for the idea!