This is a great raw veggie recipe. It reminds me of a spring roll without the roll but it is loaded with crunch and nutrition, plus it is delicious!
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos tamari
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 small sliver of fresh ginger
- 2-4 teaspoons of erythritol, adjust to desired taste
- 1/3 cup organic peanut butter (check ingredients for no sugar or oils)
Raw Veggie Salad
- 1 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, sliced thin and halved
- 1/2 cup organic red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 2 cups organic cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/3 cup scallions
- 1/2 cup organic peanuts or cashews, chopped
Mix all dressing ingredients in a high powered blender until mixed (keep in a mason jar so you can easily re-mix it if it separates) and set aside.
Arrange all raw veggies in a bowl or on a plate and drizzle with peanut dressing. Top with chopped scallions and nuts.